JWS Pakistan “Maal Maweshi Qarza”
Maal Maweshi is the integral part of rural economy.
Maal Maweshi is the integral part of rural economy. Maal Maweshi Qarza is offered for farmer, especially women to purchase milking animal for dairy business.
• Household annual income less than Rs. 500,000
• Age between 20-60 years
• Holding valid CNIC
• Business experience of minimum of 2 years
• Permanent resident of the local area
• Positive credit worthiness as per “JWS Pakistan” criteria
PURPOSE OF LOAN
• To purchase milking animals i.e. Cow, Buffalo etc
• To construct and renovate infrastructure for milking animals
• To purchase animal feed and fodder etc.
• Group basis
• Social Collateral.
• 12 months
• 18 months
• Equal Monthly Installments
• Minimum PKR- 30,000.
• Maximum PKR-200,000.
• Loan Insurance in Case of Death / Permanent Disability