JWS Pakistan “Madad Gaar Qarza”
JWS Pakistan “Madad Gaar Qarza” serves the increased credit needs of clients, who want to expand their micro enterprises to increase sale and turnover.
JWS Pakistan “Madad Gaar Qarza” serves the increased credit needs of clients, who want to expand their micro enterprises to increase sale and turnover. Loans are extended for enhancement of income patterns and to create the business activity through purchase of assts, stocks etc to boost the sale/production.
• Household annual income less than Rs. 500,000
• Age between 22-60 years
• Holding valid CNIC
• Business experience of minimum of 2 years
• Permanent resident of the local area
• Positive credit worthiness as per “JWS Pakistan” criteria
PURPOSE OF LOAN
• Fixed Assets (purchase of machinery/equipment, furniture and fixture, tool & accessories construction/improvement of business premises etc).
• Working capital (purchase of inventories/ inputs and other expenses)
• Group basis
• Social Collateral/ post dated cheques.
• 12 months
• 18 months
• Equal Monthly Installments
• Minimum PKR- 70,000
• Maximum PKR-200,000
• Loan Insurance in Case of Death / Permanent Disability